Pages

share

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Simple Weight Loss Choice





Apart from Shawshank Redemption being my favourite film this key message in the film is very strong and poignant to weight loss.

Why I hear you ask, because some food we put in our body are helping shorten our life and others are helping extend it. the ones which help extend it are obvious and healthy for us. Now I am not saying healthy food will help us live for ever, however what I am saying is healthy food increases our chances of living longer and there for spending more time with those we love. A side effect of eating healthy is weight loss. So what is it going to be when you choose your next meal...


"I guess it comes down to simple choice, really.
Get busy living, or get busy dying."

Remember that food is our fuel so putting the best in keeps the machine (body) running to optimum level for longer, just like any machinery that is well maintained is generally going to last longer than one which is not.

I would love to hear your comments on this post.

Take cake
Mindful Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Page

share