Pages

share

Thursday 7 November 2013

5 Questions to Ask Yourself


I found these 5 questions to ask yourself before you eat on mizfits and they really do make you think.
  1. Am I dehydrated?
  2. Am I trying to overcome emotions with food?
  3. Am I physically exhausted?
  4. Am I eating to be polite?
  5. Do I need to sustain my body?
These are really useful questions because if you are dehydrated drink water before eating anything, if it is emotional consumption deal with the emotions first, if you are tired do you need food or sleep is the decision to make, if it is to be polite you have to make a difficult decision to follow your path or please someone else. Finally question 5 is the crux of why we eat and perhaps the only reason we should eat and that is it going to help me live longer and healthier?

Take and I hope you found this post helpful.
Mindful Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Page

share