Pages

share

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Time to Lose Weight





The name of the blog post, Time to Lose Weight, has 2 meanings.

The first is the time to be and eat healthy to lose weight is always now, remember our post 'The Power of Now for Weight Loss'.

The second is that we all may struggle for time to achieve our goals. I know I do at times because I expect we all have busy lives. This was until I read this quote, which changed my perspective:
"Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Helen Keller.
Source - kkoolook.com

Wow that is so powerful because following the the NLP idea of modelling if someone else can complete so much in 24hrs with the right motivation, attitude and techniques we can too.

Isn't life amazing and full of limitless possiblilities!

Take care and speak soon
Mindful Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Page

share