Pages

share

Saturday 5 October 2013

Affirmations for Motivation and Change


Below are 10 affirmations to get you empowered about your weight loss. If you connect with any of the below affirmations why not write them down 10 times and repeat it over and over until it becomes your belief.
  1. I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.
  2. My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.
  3. I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful
  4. My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
  5. My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is plentiful with prosperity.
  6. Today, I abandon my old habits and take up new, more positive ones.
  7. Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.
  8. My future is an ideal projection of what I envision now.
  9. I radiate beauty, charm, and grace.
  10. My obstacles are moving out of my way; my path is carved towards greatness.

We found these 10 affirmations on the huffington post website they have 25 more affirmations which you can check out if you wish.

Take care and speak soon.

Mindful Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Page

share