Pages

share

Wednesday 23 October 2013

A Letter to The Body

 Below is a letter to the body which really made Can do Craig and I think.
Dear Body,

I'm sorry I've treated you this way, feeding you the wrong foods and not taking care of you. I promise to do better and get you back to the best shape and fitness level you can be.

We can do it!

Sincerely,
Me

This letter is great at placing us in a point of acceptance from which we can build from, it sets out a plan with a clear goal for us to achieve and work towards and most importantly we will know when we got there. We will have reach our goal when we are back to the best shape we can be.

I hope you liked this letter as much as we at Mind Body Weight Loss do, it is great find from Tumblr.

Take care and speak soon
Mindful Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Page

share