Pages

share

Friday 27 September 2013

Good Health a Great Way to Live





Today I would just like to share a quick quote which moved me and really made me thing and clarify a belief of Good Health a Great Way to Live.

The quote is this:


"Good health is simply the slowest way a human being can die."
author unknown
It moved me for 2 reason one is the realisation that, as much as we may not want to, we are all going to die. We can see this all around us there is nobody alive today who was born 150 years ago. From this we work out that we are only here for a limited time only. There is nothing we can do about it. However from the quote above shares with us that with good health we can slow the dying process down. And surely slowing down so we can spend more time on this planet with the ones we love and care is great thing to do. I say this for the reason of motivation because with good health comes our optimum healthy weight. Our weight loss can just be a by product of living healthy to spend more time with our family, friends and others. So please consider this as option, stop focusing on weight loss and concentrate on being healthy and dieing (no I did not miss the 't' out of dieting, I said dieing) as slowly as possible.

Some of the best way we can get health and slow down our dieing process is by reading these blog posts:

I hope you found this post thought provoking and made you think about weight loss in a different way and motivated you to try to live in a healthy and lose weight as a by product of a healthy lifestyle to live longer.

Kind regards
Mindful Mark

p.s. If you wanted read more about living a longer life, I found the above quote in the above on this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Page

share