Pages

share

Thursday 18 July 2013

Why Diets Do Not Work!

I (Can Do Craig) explain why diets do not work. I am extremely passionate about this topic and the more I hear about it the more sure I am that working with the mind is the best way to achieve any long term weight loss goal.



It is not just me who feels this way, Graham Norton on his radio show stated:

This is so true and presumably they make their money because none of these big diet things work. You know its a business model with failure built in. If everyone can lose weight and keep it off thats the end of your business. So it is in their interest you put the weight back on, Actually! Thats what I am saying!

Listen to more of what Graham Norton had to say about dieting at our website mindbodyweightloss.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Page

share