Pages

share

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Motivational Weight Loss Quotes

I hope you find these quote both helpful and motivating to achieve your weight loss goals.

"Never, never never, nerve give up."
Winston Churchill tweet this quote

"I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again" tweet this quote

"Do not reward yourself with food, You're not a dog" tweet this quote

"Losing weight is a mind game. Change your mind, change your body" tweet this quote

"Our health always seems more valuable after we lose it" tweet this quote

"Nothing tastes as good as losing weight feels" tweet this quote

"DON'T QUIT"tweet this quote

"I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday" tweet this quote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Page

share