Pages

share

Friday 2 August 2013

You Choose!


OK! Do you really want to lose weight? Yes of course I bloody do! Why would I be reading this if I did not want to lose weight!

Well we all make choices through the day that will help us lose weight or put on weight. Here are some examples ….

You choose to THINK that you are not good enough

You choose to Eat and drink fatty foods

You choose not to exercise

You Choose to THINK fat thoughts

I think you get the general idea, YOU CHOOSE!

So how can I change?

Do not think about losing weight! Think about when you have lost weight!

Now this is how it works. You have to imagine that it is real in this moment. All changes are made in this moment!

Now imagine yourself on a beach with your fantastic body taking the rays of the sun and getting that deep golden tan. Feel it! I mean Really Feel it! feel good and feel gratitude for having this body.

You can do this! it might take practice but I believe you can do it. All you have to do is make that choice to change. YOU CHOOSE! No excuses!

Can Do Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Page

share