Pages

share

Saturday 7 September 2013

Heal Your Fat With Your Thoughts


We have mentioned Louise L, Hay a few times before on this blog because she is an amazing person and has a vast amount of experience in helping people not only love themselves but to heal their body and life too. Recently I was reading 'Heal Your Body' to help heal a sore throat (Yes it did help and I happy to say now better.) I came across a really interesting section in the book which shared Louise L. Hays thoughts on why we may be fat on certain parts of our body. She then lists the 'Probable Causes' and suggests a new 'Thought Pattern' to overcome the probable causes. My suggestion to you is NOT to buy the 'Heal Your Body' book, but to instead purchase the 'You Can Heal Your Life' book because it includes the Heal Your Body book as its final chapter and the rest of the book is amazing at helping you learn to love yourself and life in general.

So back to what Louise L. Hays suggest the 'Probable Causes' and 'New Thought Patterns' are to help overcome Weight Loss. The suggestion is that you repeat to yourself over and over the new thought pattern and it will help you achieve your goal and overcome your problem.



Problem: Overweight:

Probable Cause: Fear, need for protection, Running away from feelings, Insecurity, Self Rejection, Seeking Fulfillment.

New Thought Pattern: I am at peace with my own feeling. I am safe where I am. I create my own security. I love and approve of myself.



Problem: Fat

Probable Cause: Oversensitivity. Often represents fear and shows a need for protection. Fear may be a cover for hidden anger and a resistance to forgive.

New Thought Pattern: I am protected by Divine Love. I am always safe and secure. I am willing to grow up and take responsibility for my life. I forgive others and I now create my own life. I forgive others and I now create my own life the way I want it. I am safe.



Problem: Belly Fat

Probable Cause: Anger at being denied nourishment.

New Thought Pattern: I nourish myself with spiritual food and I am satisfied and free.



Louise L. Hay also goes on to explain the 'Probable Causes' and 'New Thought Patterns' for Arm Fat, Hip Fat, Thigh Fat as well as many other forms of illnesses and ailments, Louise herself hails this method as a successful part of her strategy to overcome Cancer.

Now I know this method may not be for everybody and it may bring up alot of strong feelings against it and that is fine. If so this method may not be for you. However if like me, you believe there is something in this strategy then give it ago. What have you got to lose? Nothing except the fat and weight you want to lose already.

Please comment below as I would love to hear your views on this post.

Take care and speak soon

Mindful Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Page

share